Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

REVIEW: Hot Ticket by Olivia Cunning

Book #3 in reading order of events in book series, per author

"There are things in bassist Jace Seymour’s past that he is unwilling to share with anyone. To cover his guilt and anguish, he seeks dominatrix Mistress V (Aggie) to temporarily placate his inner turmoil.

Aggie doesn’t have much use for men–besides the power rush she gets when they’re begging for mercy at her feet–but Jace isn’t like her usual clients. His cool defiance and unexpected dominance in the bedroom drives her to distraction and quickly steals her heart.

When circumstances threaten Jace’s position in Sinners, Aggie must help him regain his rightful place in the band while showing him that time and love can heal all wounds."




Wow, where do I start?  First of all Olivia Cunning's Sinners series is THE series if you love rock and roll romances.  She has ruined me for all other rock star books (except for one other, lol).  The Sinners band members are so freaking delicious that I'd love to have any or all of them!  Book 1, Backstage Pass, was in my top 10 reads for 2012! Ok, and the second thing is that Olivia Cunning needs to start including an extra pair of panties along with your book purchase!  (yes, I did just say that!  Come on, if you've read any of these, you have thought this before!)  They are smoking hot from the first page to the last.  Jace and Aggie were the stars of this book.  However, you get so much of all of the other guys too.  I love hearing their jokes and insults, compliments and adoration. 

Jace totally stole my heart.  He craved pain, he needed that release but he was also so gentle and attentive.  I love that he never submitted to Mistress V because that's not Jace.  I never got tired of the hot, erotic and sensual scenes between him and Aggie.  And um, maybe someone else ;)  Don't want to spoil it, but HOLY HELL!!!!  Jace almost went there, he almost shared Aggie, but in the end he proved how much he cared for her.  The way he grew throughout the book was amazing.  He really is a tender soul.  I'm not sure anyone can surpass Brian Sinclair (for me) but Jace is a VERY close second.

Aggie was fabulous!  I loved reading a book about a Dominatrix.  Her domme business was very successful and her clients depended on her.  She really was more like a therapist for people.  I appreciated how she helped Jace and knew how to open him up, but not after she tore him down.  It's what Jace needed.  Not without her own past, Aggie did some growing herself.  These two were really made for one another.  Their passion for each other was beautiful and their dark sides together were so erotic and naughty. 

Eric really caught my attention in Hot Ticket.  He was hilarious and suprisingly sensitive.  I cannot wait for his story, Wicked Beat, to come out next.  The sinners are a fabulous group of guys and I'm loving the women they are attaching themselves too.  I hope Eric finds love soon too!  Keep them coming Olivia Cunning (pun intended, lol!) because I'm not sure what I'll do when this series is over?  Read them again, I guess! 

xo, D

No comments:

Post a Comment